Terms and conditions
- This Website features Content owned or licensed by company, including but not limited to illustrations, pictures, images, photographs, comic strips and text (“the Content”).
- Unless indicated in the material itself or otherwise self-evident, Content included on the Website is, to the best of company’s knowledge, the copyright and property of company and is protected by international copyright laws.
- You may not download, copy, publish, reproduce, transmit, distribute, store, sell, or re-use in any form or by any means any Content from the Website without the specific prior written permission of the copyright holder and subject to payment.
- You may not alter, modify, manipulate or add to any of the Content or use it for any purpose other than as set out in these Terms and Conditions. You may not circumvent copy protection technologies.
- For the protection of Picartzo, Content may be digitally watermarked. Un-authorised use may be detected electronically.
- Picartzo provides this Website in good faith on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Picartzo makes no representations or warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, as to the operation of the Website or the information or Content provided on this Website. Picartzo does not guarantee that the Website will always function as intended. Picartzo does not warrant that the Website, its servers, or e-mail sent from picartzo.com are free from infection by viruses or anything else that may be harmful or destructive.
- You expressly agree that use of the Website is at your sole risk.
- Picartzo does not, and nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall act to, exclude or limit picartzo’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence, fraud or any other liability which may not by applicable law be excluded or limited. Your statutory rights as a consumer are not affected by any of these terms.
- Subject to clause 8, in no event shall Picartzo be liable (whether for breach of contract, negligence or for any other reason) for any loss of profits, exemplary or special damages, loss of sales, loss of revenue, loss of goodwill, loss of any software or data, loss of or waste of management or other staff time, or for any indirect, consequential or special loss, however arising.
- Subject to clauses 8 and 9, Picartzo’s liability to you whether in contract, tort, or otherwise is limited to the amount paid by you in the previous 12 months in respect of any membership to this Website or, if this is less than Rs. 1000 or cannot be ascertained at the time Picartzo’s liability arose, to Rs. 1000.
- The Website may have links that are controlled or maintained by third parties. These links are included for your convenience and do not constitute any endorsement by us of the websites linked or referred to. Picartzo has no control over the content of any such websites.
Changes to these Terms and Conditions
- If any part of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to be amended by the addition or deletion of wording as appropriate to remove the invalid part or provision but otherwise to retain the provision and the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions, to the maximum extent permissible under applicable law.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by Indian law. Any grievance or dispute is subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Indian courts.
- Any enquiries about these Terms and Conditions should be addressed to: Managing Director, Picartzo Services pvt. Ltd, [email protected]